Tuesday 1 November 2011

November page

Completed the November calendar journal page following Kate's style.   It has been a great challenge to try lots of different styles and jot down a brief point of what I achieved in the day.  At times it all looks a little repetitive i.e, work, dinner, family, reading, art etc, etc.  I suppose that is my life at the moment and it is good to look back and see stability and not too much drama and angst!  If you are wondering what I am rambling about check out Kate's blog.

11 comments:

  1. very beautiful, I love this colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well for you. I hoping November brings some stability for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spread, love those delicate colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fresh and fruity colours, just what we need this month! Have a great month. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background colours and I can see Kate's influence there, have a great month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright colours, very fresh. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully cheery colours for this time of year. Lovely background too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours & touches. You must be really happy with how this turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh I just love the colours you chose for November, and your background is fabulous - love all the little touches. Well done for keeping up with the challenge so far. Can you believe we are almost there?! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely page, great colours x

    ReplyDelete